Power failure in three hours×-×

Hello, there is July 24, and it was not nearly three hours in Tehran.
When I woke up I saw that the electricity was gone and I was alone.
But I'm not afraid because this is a completely normal event.
Maybe you ask yourself that you go to Iran every day?!!
Well, I can tell you no.
Sometimes it's going to get electricity, and it's a natural occurrence, and so on in so many other countries and cities.
But going today's electricity was a bad thing because the air was very hot 😰
Honestly, my phone didn't charge and was silent. This is another bad thing :\
In general, we can say that this was a memory, so now it's not bad either😅

This is not a very memorable memory, so I hope that the next is a better memory *-*
Goodbye to the next memory ❤✋
1397/4/24
15 /july /2018
13:46

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ